Monday, May 17, 2010

In My 27th Year I Will...

...hopefully find a job, a place to live, and a man who wants to travel with me to all the crazy places left on my list (I've only got dodgy ones left). In that order...and I might throw getting an iPhone in before finding a man because, let's face it, it'll be much easier.
Since I've booked a trip to Morocco for later this month, I will have left my dainty size 9 footprints on five of the Earth's glorious continents. I've got Antarctica and Australia left. I have to admit, I am terrified to go to Antarctica, so I'll probably just skip it and say that going to Tierra del Fuego (I plan to return to Argentina to go there) is close enough.
I have wanted to visit Australia since I discovered the existence of platypodes in sixth grade and will definitely go there before I turn 30. That means I've got four years to save enough money for the plane ticket. Maybe I'll give myself a trip to Australia for my 30th birthday.
I am so grateful to the force of nature (or whatever it is) that has allowed me to travel as much as I have in my 27 years (I'm counting 0-1 for those of you who are thinking I'm already losing my marbles). Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! Without Facebook, I would feel so disconnected. It's really made a world of difference and kept homesickness at bay. Much Love to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment