Saturday, September 26, 2009

Holy S*** this is My Life Right Now!!!

Today was the first day Farren and I took time to smell the flowers and enjoy a Saturday a la los EspaƱoles. After discovering the neighborhood we want to live in, (it's sort of in Chueca but closer to the Tribunal metro stop, don't know what it's officially called), we found a shady table at a pizzeria bordering a plaza full of kids, parents, and dogs and ate lunch. After two glasses of Tinto Verano (sangria's little sister), I felt like pinching myself so I would wake up and be transported back to my real life. I mean seriously, this is ridiculous! I am getting paid to live in Madrid for 9 months! Honestly, everyone who has the balls to live abroad should look into my program. It has turned out to be an amazing deal! BTW, based on the people I've met so far, you don't really have to speak any Spanish to get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment