Not that anyone cares, but I've made myself quite happy tonight because I fixed my adapter (which I thought was broken), thanks to the fact that I kept the instructions. First of all, I was pissed because I thought I broke Farren's hair dryer, but it turns out I just blew the fuse and had to replace it with the extra one conveniently hidden away in said adapter. Apparently you can use it for computers and iPods, but not for hair dryers and flat irons. Duly noted. On to more interesting things. On Sunday/Monday, Tim, his friend Marie (who flew in from NYC for the weekend!), two of the British girls who live downstairs and some of their European friends took a quick two and a half hour bus ride to Salamanca. The picture is of the city's Plaza Mayor which kicks arse when compared to Madrid's Plaza Mayor. We spent the night, enjoyed Salamanca's Sunday night 'night life' and then came back to Madrid. It was nice to get out of the city and cross another Spanish destination off my list : ) Next up, Dublin on Friday to meet up with two of my cousins....YIPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment