The view from our balcony in Corfu. The pink building in the center of the photo is for
sale...
As I type this, I am looking at the dark blue and turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Ocean...it's twelve-thirty and people are already swimming, tanning, smoking, and drinking. It seems that most of the "fears" around the collapse of the Greek economy either won't happen or haven't happened yet. Our plane from Naples was full, the beach is quiet, but busy, and things seem to be running as usual. Granted I don't know what the summer is usually like around here, but people seem content and unaffected.
When we first heard about the Greek default, we thought it best to reroute our trip. Then we spent a few hours figuring out what a reroute would look like—our hearts weren't in it, so we decided to stick with Greece...so far, a great choice!
Beautiful! Let us know more as you spend time there. Looks beautiful. Dad says to find out how much that pink house is!
ReplyDeleteHi hon...enjoy... enjoy...love the way you write��
ReplyDelete